The Learning Lobby
Best Web Development Courses to Take in 2023
- November 17, 2022
- Posted by: elektev
- Category: Recommended Courses
If you want to take up one of the high-paying skills in the upcoming year, web development should be your obvious pick. Web development is a well-rewarding skill and will always be in demand–at least for a few years from now. Web development not only promises a good job in a reputable firm but also opens avenues for you to explore the freelancing world.
You need to up your web development game by adding modern development frameworks like React, Bootstrap, and Angular.
The beauty of these advanced frameworks is that
- They have rendered web development more structured and organized
- You can develop something as simple as a single-page website or go high-level and come up with real-world web applications like Facebook and Airbnb
So, without further ado, let us celebrate your decision and look at some of the best web development courses for the year 2023.
If you want to learn cutting-edge web development skills to stay ahead of your peers, this course by Udemy is the perfect pick.
No matter if you are a newbie or a web developer who finds it difficult to get the hang of all the modern-day tools emerging frequently. This course is a perfect fit. It will leave you as a master of this skill and your competition awestruck.
The topics in this course bundle include
- Angular 2
- Ruby on Rails
- Python Web Development with Flask and Django
- Bootstrap 4
- Sass for CSS
- Dart Web App Development
- Docker Containerization
Anyone who is familiar with general web development techniques and basic programming can take up this course without thinking twice.
The course includes 36 hours of video, 1 article, 8 downloadable resources, a lifetime of access, and a certificate of completion.
For anyone ready to build professional-level websites that would turbo-boost their careers or someone who has tried their hands at coding and want to up their coding game, this course is pure gold.
This course boasts fresh content, high-quality tutorials, and the most up-to-date software.
If you want instant results that do not leave you with a long face, take up this course instantly.
Whether you are a coding king with big aims, an entrepreneur, or someone who wants to bring about change, this course will quench your code-learning thirst.
The best thing about this course is that you can turn from a novice to a code slayer in merely six-weeks time.
Find this too overwhelming? No problem, choose your own pace.
The course spans over 12 chapters that include:
- How does the web work?
- Setting up (free) hosting
- CMSs and WordPress
- Responsive Design
- PHP Coding
- MySQL Databases
- Putting it all together: Making a Twitter clone
- Bonus Chapter: How to make $10,000 while learning to code
All of this comes with over 40 hours of videos and website challenges.
With these learnings, you will also get
- Personal contact with the course tutor
- A friendly and supportive community
- E-books to guide you on how to monetize your skills
- Lifetime access to the course material
- FREE UNLIMITED WEB HOSTING FOR ONE YEAR (worth $199) *Limited to one year per student, not per course*
Master Angular 10 to develop web apps that can break records.
Angular is by far the most powerful, efficient, and modern front-end framework today. You can build some of the most amazing web apps using Angular
Are you unfamiliar with Angular1 and Angular 2? Fret not. This course has you covered. This course does not only promise to teach you an expert-level framework from the ground up, but you will also become a part of a friendly and supportive community.
Your journey for this course will start from the basic setup and will lead you all the way to deployment. In between, you will learn about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules, and Offline Compilation.
You will even be able to try out Angular CLI and test your skills on a project. Smooth and constant support is a promise here.
Do the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, data binding, routing, and HTTP access confuse you? This course will take care of you, and soon you will be working on projects related to everything that sounds confusing to you right now.
In this course, you will learn
- The architecture that Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How data binding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What is dependency injection and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- How to optimize your (bigger) Angular Application
- An introduction to NgRx and complex state management
- We will build a major project in this course so that you can practice all concepts
Get this amazing course for $94.99 and get lifetime access to the course material.
Choosing the right web development course can be pretty daunting. There is a plethora of options to choose from, and one can never be sure which one to go for.
As a parting tip, choose courses offered through trusted websites and gather as much information and reviews as possible about the course instructors.