Do you have some IT security knowledge and would like to see just how good you are?
Is there 5 candidates (for a cyber security role) in front of you and you have no clue what to ask them?
Would you like to learn more by testing yourself?
You came to the right place.
Have you ever heard of Cyber Security?
If not please let me tell you that cybersecurity jobs worldwide will reach 3.5 million by 2021!
Do you think that there is no way your company can be hacked?
I'll share some facts with you:
- There is a hacker attack every 39 seconds
- 43% of cyber attacks target small business
You could say: "Well alright security is important but we don't have a budget."
What will you say than since approximately $6 trillion is expected to be lost globally by Cybercrime Damages until 2021. Also the average cost of a data breach in 2020 will exceed $150 million.
95% of cybersecurity breaches are due to human error which means that people aren't aware of the fact that they is a potential of an attack nor how its performed.
Statistics also say the following:
- More than 77% of organisations do not have a Cyber Security Incident Response plan
- Most companies take nearly 6 months to detect a data breach, even major ones
- Share prices fall 7.27% on average after a breach
- Total cost for cybercrime committed globally has added up to over $1 trillion dollars in 2018 (but bare this in mind: "Researchers have estimated varying annual costs of crime in the United States that range from $690 billion to $3.41 trillion")
If these facts got you interested in the cybersecurity you have come to the right place. Our specialised courses will lead your organisation/career to either job security in stable and fast growing field or to a good company security regulations and keep your data safe.
Thank you for trusting us.