The purpose of this online course is to highlight the critical factors that lead to successful strategy development and implementation. It focuses on the reasons why some organizations effectively implement their strategic plan while many others fail to do so. In addition, it aims to inform the student on various effective tools and techniques used in strategic planning cycle, from development stage to implementation stage.
Having an effective strategic planning and execution process is becoming increasingly critical in today’s dynamic and integrated environment. For this reason, this course fills the gap by introducing most common weaknesses that could help strategic planning and performance professionals to avoid them and do their job more effectively.
Leaders had been developing and executing strategies for centuries, but with most common weaknesses highlighted here, there is a fairly high likelihood that they will do fewer mistakes in the future. Summarizing all what "To-Do" and what "Not-To-Do" in one free book "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" is an advantage.
Best Used Tools & Techniques For a Winning Strategic Plan: (Included)
10 FREE BOOK, EXAM, TEMPLATES, PHONE APP, & CLOUD SYSTEM are included with this master course: (with explanation during the course)
1) "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" Book (Free soft copy)
2) Kippy Cloud system (To host strategy, KPIs, projects, & appraisals)
3) "KPI Mega Library" Phone APP with 36,000 KPIs
4) Balanced Scorecards template with dashboards (Excel)
5) Projects template with dashboards (Excel)
6) HR appraisal template with individual KPIs (Excel)
7) Quarterly performance review template for review meeting (PPT)
8) Strategy & KPI Terminologies for future use (PDF)
9) Kaizen Initiative Template and process (Excel)
10) "Certified Strategy Professional (CSP)" online Exam
“Your Complete Tool Set for Successful Strategy Implementation”