1. Use Personal Storytelling for Business
2. Connect with Your Audience
3. Watch Your businesses take off
How to use your own personal stories to captivate and engage other people?
Why Using Personal Storytelling for Business?
You struggle to engage people and get them to listen to what you have to say?
Does it sound familiar?
No matter what business you're in, you need to form a connection with your audience.
Telling compelling stories about yourself will enable you to capture your audience's attention from the first moments – whether it's in a one-on-one meeting (public speaking), a live webinar or presentation or a video storytelling.
And once you've established that emotional connection, it's far easier to persuade an audience to take action later on.
Is it difficult to identify the right personal stories to tell and how to tell them? Yes!
But luckily, anyone can uncover and craft compelling personal stories, and I can teach you how in this course called Storytelling Made Easy.
Identify and tell your most relevant and high-impact personal stories.
Build your reputation as someone who can really get results…
Watch your businesses take off!
Here's what you'll learn in Storytelling made Easy:
· Introduction: Use personal stories in your business and appreciate the profitable impact stories can make on your relationships with your prospects and customers
· Module 1 – Use Different Types of Personal Stories: You'll discover the most popular personal story types, so you can choose the most important ones that will impact your own business and your public speaking abilities.
· Module 2 – Write Your Story: I’ll give you Story Telling Prompts and writing tips, so you can draft personal stories to tell to others right away, no matter what situation you're faced with.
· Module 3 – Tell Your Story: You'll use different methods for practicing and telling your stories, including tailoring them to different audiences, so that you'll be prepared to tell at least three stories when you finish the course.
· Conclusion and Next Steps: I'll recap the Key points and guide you through the action planning so you'll walk away knowing exactly what you need to do next to start telling a variety of personal stories in your business and in public speaking occasions.
This Storytelling for Business Course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let Udemy know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny, no questions asked.
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started?
Enroll now using the “Enroll Now” button on the right and get started on your way the Story Telling World. Or take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside. (hurry, class is waiting!)