The Course is for entry-level professionals, who wish to make a career in the securities markets. This course can also help those aspirants preparing for NISM exams conducted by SEBI for becoming the financial market participants. This course will also be useful to all those individuals who are interested in acquiring a basic knowledge of the Indian Securities markets,
What you will Learn
Fundamental Analysis Course
1. UNDERSTANDING SECURITIES MARKET,
PERFORMANCE & PARTICIPANTS.
2. Securities Market: Meaning & Participants
3. Regulators & Role of Securities market.
4. PRIMARY MARKET
5. Meaning & Types of Primary Market
6. Public Issue Process: Book building, Prospectus &
7. SECONDARY MARKET
8. Trade settlements & Margins
9. Role & functions of Secondary Market.
10. Client Acquisition Process & Trading orders of stock
11. MUTUAL FUND
12. SIP, STP & SWP
13. Types of Mutual Funds
14. DERIVATIVE MARKET
15. Forwards, Futures & Options: Meaning & its features
16. Swaps, Expiry & Trading of Derivative Instruments
17. FINANCIAL PLANNING & STRATEGY
The purpose of this course is to impart basic knowledge of the Indian securities markets to the participants and related rules and regulations.