Create Ambitious Web Applications
· Understand how Ember 2 works in web and mobile solutions
· Learn how Ember 2 solutions are designed, administered and developed
· Code an Ember 2 project with an online IDE
· Use Ember's component paradigm, data management library, CLI tool, and more
· Implement Ember Add-Ons, routing, authentication, and more
· Write and run Unit, Acceptance and Integration tests
· Style and Ember app with an Ember Material CSS Library
Launch Your Ember 2 Projects Now
This course will start off by giving you an overview of what Ember is and how and why it works. Then you'll install it and get going with the good stuff! You'll start off with routing, templates and helpers, Ember components and Ember Data, and once you've to grip with the fundamentals you'll begin building your own Ember app.
You'll design your app, build it out, create the components and complete the code, and then you'll move on to testing it. But it doesn't stop there; this course also covers more advanced aspects including styling, add-ons and security. By the time you're finished, you'll be more than capable of getting your own Ember projects up and running.