Anyone who wants to appear for SAP Certification. The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge in the area of sourcing and procurement required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
The official SAP exam exists of 80 different questions and answers and you need to finish this exam in 180 minutes. The cut score is 65% to pass this exam.
The test exams provided in this course are specially created to prepare you for the official SAP exam.
- 4 test exams with 40 questions each
- 2 test exams with 80 questions each
The correct answers are included as well. It is advised to score at least 90% before take the official SAP examination, to guarantee you will pass the exam. Test exams should be practiced after studying the full SAP course topic areas:
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory (TS452 or S4510)
- Valuation and Account Assignment (TS452 or S4550)
- Configuration of Purchasing (TS452&TS450 or S4550&S4520)
- Configuration of Master Data and Enterprise Structure (TS452 or S4550)
- Invoice Verification (TS450 or S4515)
- Sources of Supply (TS450 or S4520)
- Document Release Procedure (TS450 or S4520)
- Purchasing Optimization (TS450 or S4520)
- Source Determination (TS450 or S4520)
- Procurement Analytics (TS450 or S4500)
- Consumption-Based Planning (TS450 or S4525)
- Enterprise Structure and Master Data (TS450 or S4500&S4520)
- Specific Procurement Processes (TS450 or S4520)
- Basic Procurement Processes - including Self Service Procurement (TS450 or S4500)
- SAP S/4HANA User Experience (TS450 or S4500)