- Train experts to manage and implement various modules in Sap Business One
- Focus on implementation of enterprise system in an organization in an effort to enter: support, training, testing, implementation, management and company performance analysis roles.
- Gain knowledge and skills of processes and tools required to lead organizations in the implementation of the system
- Understand and analyze the considerations behind the decision to choose an appropriate package and adopt an ERP system
- Give tools to analyze the steps needed to improve decision-making
The course is designed for university graduates majoring in accounting, industrial management, logistics, business administration and operational management and is intended for those who want to engage in the training, testing, and implementation of the Sap Business One system and become leaders in their field.
- Business Technologies and the ERP environment.
- Familiarity and navigation of the Sap Business One system.
- Administration and master files.
- Procurement and Sales.
- Inventory Management.