Leadership skills and behaviors have been studied and written about for many years. And it’s intense! But, you’re in luck! You don’t have to read all that research because we’ve sifted it down to the most important elements that truly elevate your leadership abilities.
- Transform your behavior, your thinking and your actions. All of which will help you to better serve your team when facing leadership challenges that require courage, empathy and decisiveness.
- In this course, you will learn to recognize several different leadership styles and which leadership approach is best to use with your team, based on the team’s level of competency and commitment, not just yours.
- There is a huge difference between being a manager and being a leader and BOTH are important to an organization. Do you know the difference? You will after completing this course! Most people tend to manage rather than lead and you need a balance for both.
- What happens when there is conflict among team members under your leadership? Learn how to recognize the stages of conflict and how to resolve issues quickly and easily.
- Lateral leadership is often overlooked in leadership development, but this is the prep stage for future formal leaders and you need to become adept at it yourself, then be able to coach others to become good lateral leaders.
- Be deliberate in your leadership, not accidental. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Do something different. Earn the credibility and level of respect you deserve!
Throughout the course you will complete exercises that will help you strengthen your own skills. Some of the exercises will be for the business owner or top leader and some will be for the leader/manager. But even if you don’t fit into ANY of those categories, you can complete the exercises using your colleagues as your team.
So Who Am I and why should you take this course?
I’m Donna Galatas, CEO of The Galatas Group. We are a Human Resources coaching company and we specialize in working with start-up and small businesses who need help building a strong culture.
Together with my business partner, Jackie Torres, we have over 40 years of experience as corporate and field HR leaders working with organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies.
Now, as business owners ourselves, we are excited to bring our expertise to you. This course is designed to help you master your role as leader.
Let’s get started—sign up now!