In this step-by-step demo, I’ll show you how easy it is to paint lovely red roses.
I will go to the complete process with you of the composition, initial drawing, then different painting stages, we cower different watercolor techniques…
The course is ideal for both artists who are painting recently, and artists with experience in drawing, you will receive many new tips, tricks, and a huge boost of positive energy from the process of creating a painting!
In this course you will get acquainted with some watercolor techniques, simple tricks that will let you make a finished picture step by step. Learn how to draw lovely tulips. I will tell you about each step of making a picture very simply and in detail, and if you have any questions, I will answer each of them in a simple way, because I understand how many apparent difficulties arise for the beginners at the early stages when they start practicing watercolor painting.
This course is intended for those:
• Who wants to combine different watercolor techniques in their paintings.
• Who wants to discover a new direction.
• Who wants to learn how to use gradations of tone and contrasts in their work.
You will need
• Watercolor paper, A4 size.
• Watercolor paints for professionals.
• Watercolor brushes: get a medium and small size. They will be used to create different effects when painting.
• Napkin (from excess moisture).
• Great mood! I will accompany each stage of work with very detailed comments, revealing the secrets and features of watercolor painting.
And, of course, you can always get feedback if difficulties arise!
Let's create something incredible!