· If you are looking for a course to prepare you to take the PMP exam, you should be looking for a course based on the PMBoK Guide 6th edition, as this course was built on the PMBoK Guide 5th edition!!
· BUT if you're looking for a course that actually TEACHES you how to manage a project right from Initiation, to Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and until Closing then this is the right course for you!
Preview the free couple of lectures to know why!
· Complies with PMI PMBoK Guide 5th edition from the Project Management Institute
· You can claim PDUs to renew your PMP or other PMI certificates
· Structured to make you understand rather than memorize, and in a way that helps you apply what you learn in your day to day job
· Nicely supported by the colored project management process chart that helps you track the whole processes
· More than 35 project management documents templates (and updating)
· 18 quizzes including more than 160 questions (and updating)
· Free supplementary lecture on tips and hints
Bayhas Al Sawady, CEO and Founder of BRIDGE Consulting Co, will make sure you will BE ACTUALLY able to practice what you have learned, to land your dream job and join the elite project management professionals club.