· Navigate & understand the 5 Process Groups and 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition.
· Simplify & understand the 49 Project Management processes as described in the PMBOK® Guide.
· Identify and implement the inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of the 49 PMBOK® Guide processes.
· Align your project management knowledge with PMBOK® Guide terminology and definitions.
· Learn and understand the PM know-how required for the PMP® exam certification according to the standards of the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
· How to be an effective and successful Project Manager.
· Gain an ever-lasting competitive advantage as a Project Manager.
· It is an important step in your career path giving you the opportunity to be PMP® certified and advance your career further.
· To emphasize on real world practice and experience regarding Project Management based on the experience and lessons learned by professionals and experts.
· The impact of applying PM processes on our projects and the lessons learned.