This course is a guide to successfully planning an event.
You should enrol in this course if:
- you have the daunting tasks of organising an event (small or large) but are inexperienced or overwhelmed by what needs to get done.
- you like organising events, you have some experience but you really want to improve.
- you are responsible for organising an event for a friend or family and you want to make to make it memorable and fun without all the hassle and stress.
- you want to organise an event, you have a good idea, but you don’t know how to get started or put your plan into action.
The course is designed to help you plan your event while taking the course. You will be provided with lectures, and an Event Planner Guide.
- Receive Instructor and peer feedback on your plan. If you need help, I'm happy to chat with you via Skype or Facebook.
- Gain access to a budget, To Do List and contingency plan worksheet.
- Receive discounts to future courses: Event Management, Volunteer Management and Event Design.
The course is free for the first week! After November 7, the course will be $9.99.