0. This course is a supplement to calculus III.
1. This course shows multi-variable math concepts using physical demonstrations.
2. Most of the lessons deal with objects like planes, boxes, cylinders, and triangles and the rectangular, 3D coordinate system.
3. This course uses physical models because these reveal the meaning of the math better.
4. This is a course for those who are comfortable with relating concepts in three dimensions.
5. This is NOT a math course that relies on formulas.
6. You do not see the author of the course solve specific math problems.
7. This course covers a selection of multivariable math concepts.
8. This is not an exhaustive course on multivariable mathematics.
9. The course consists of HD videos.
10. The audio is recorded with a studio microphone, so it's clear and crisp.
11. There are no exercises in these videos.
12. For the hearing-impaired, closed-captions are added automatically. I do not have control over those, so they might not be perfect.
See you inside!