This is the sixth in a series of seven short, practical courses designed to help you escape or overcome your fear of success. Although you do not have to take these courses in a specific order, the previous courses are:
1. Pearl Escapes Fear of Success Awareness Training
2. Pearl Escapes Fear of Success Action Training - "Dip" Method
3. Pearl Escapes Fear of Success Analysis Training
4. Pearl Escapes Other People's Fear of Success
5. Pearl Escapes Fear of Success Action Training "Dunk" Method
They are all available free on Udemy.
Development is a word with so many associations but, as with all of these trainings, this course is about helping you to figure out what is the right next step for you, whether that is letting go and allowing more space and simplicity into your life, or creating more sophisticated systems, or even making life simpler with more sophisticated systems. It can be confusing – which is why I hope to make the concept of development clearer with simple stories and analogies mostly revolving around the kitchen!
In this course, we focus on issues surrounding development including:
- When we are afraid to move forward
- What does “levelling up” really mean?
- Organisational development
- How development can affect our day to day lives
- Strategies for development and development of strategies
- Natural or untaught development
- Organic training
- How development can often mean saying goodbye.