This course teaches you the fundamentals of any programming language, with Python 3.6 and Anaconda 5.0.0 with Jupyter Notebook!
You'll be learning:
- Installing Jupyter Notebook IDE
- Using all the vital features of Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples and Sets
- Control flow and loops
- List, Set and Dictionary Comprehension
- Functions and decorators to make your code my Pythonic!
- Random module and Built-in Functions
- Lambda expressions and Handling errors
- Learn how to manage files with the OS module
- Work with txt and pickle files
- Generators, Generators expressions and functional programming
- You'll fully master Object-Orientated Programming
- Work with Numpy and Pandas modules for manipulating dataframes
- Visualize data with Matplotlib module
- Work with projects starting with a simple Scissors, Paper, Rock game
- New lectures and practical projects will be added regularly.
There are a total of 11 exercises with full solutions provided as ipython files, pdf files and lecture solutions.
This course will be kept up to date!
Check out the previews to get a taster of what you'll learn. Cheers!