With COVID19 this 2020 forcing us to digitalize and transform our business, how can we pick up skills on social media marketing that can help us tide through and earn online.
In this course, you will expect to learn:
1. Tips on how to best manage your Facebook content and calendar (using good case studies from key industries)
2. Dos and Don'ts : What works and what doesn't
3. How to better utilize Facebook Marketing Advertising/ Facebook Business Manager to drive web traffic (using audience network, look-alike audience, demographic and key market or country segmentation)
4. How to gather the best variety of content and engage your Facebook fans/ users properly through A/B testing (likes/ shares/ comments)
5. How to optimize your marketing campaign for better results (remarketing/ testing)
5. Concrete and relevant examples and case studies based on select top brands
6. Deep dive into the best social media marketing strategies adopted by reputable international brands
7. Useful for small to big business owners, marketers, beginners from all industries and backgrounds as well.
Lydia Yang is a Singaporean Digital Marketing Consultant and experienced trainer with years of experience working for top multinational brands in the travel, retail, and consumer goods industry. She has also lectured for multiple training institutes one of which includes a renowned polytechnic in Singapore. She has conducted Digital Marketing Bootcamp courses for mid-career individuals looking to explore a digital marketing role.