Teaching 11 Courses on Excel and Data Analysis!
OVER 25,000 visitors visit my blog ExcelDemy dot com every month!!
OVER 15,000 successful students have already taken my online courses since November, 2015 with 375 total Reviews!!!
Course Updated: Nov 01. 2016
Welcome to my course on Excel Pivot Table with Excel 2016. In this course, you will learn Excel Pivot Tables from Scratch to Advanced Level with introduction to Power Pivot & DAX Language.
I am Kawser Ahmed, your instructor with this course. I am a full time Excel, Excel VBA and Data Analytics blogger. And I am a corporate Excel trainer in my own country. Monthly around 15,000 Excel users come to my Excel blog ExcelDemy dot com and read my Excel and data analysis related articles and tutorials.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a summary report from 1 million rows of transactional data or more
- Change your analysis on the fly by simply moving fields from one area of a report to another
- Give a standalone look to your Excel Pivot Table Report
- Add new fields or items to your pivot table report
- Make visualizations of your report through Excel PivotChart
- Analyze data from Microsoft Access, Text files, SQL Server and other sources
- And you will be able to handle big data using PowerPivot and DAX language.
Let me give you an idea what exact topics I am going to teach you in this course.
- I will start with Pivot Table Fundamentals. Topics covered in this section are:
- Why and when you will use Excel Pivot Table,
- Anatomy of a pivot table,
- And limitations of Pivot Table Reports.
- In the Create Basic Pivot Table section, topics covered are:
- Prepare a data set for Excel Pivot Table,
- Create a basic pivot table from that data,
- And slicer tool.
- In the Customize a Pivot Table section, I will cover the following topics:
- Make common cosmetic and major changes to your Pivot Table Report,
- Make layout changes,
- Customize the pivot table appearance with Styles and Themes,
- Change summary calculations,
- Add and remove subtotals,
- And how to use Running Total, % Of, and other Rank Options.
- In the Grouping, Sorting and Filtering Pivot Data section, I will teach you these topics:
- Group pivot fields,
- And sort and filter a pivot table.
- In the Performing Calculations within Pivot Tables section: I will introduce you with:
- Calculated Fields and Items,
- Their rules and shortcomings,
- And how to manage and maintain pivot table calculations.
- In the Analyze Disparate Data Sources with Pivot Tables section, I will show you:
- How to use multiple consolidation ranges,
- And how to build pivot table using external data sources.
- And at the end of the course, I will introduce you with PowerPivot and DAX Language. Using PowerPivot, you can handle millions of rows data in lightning speed.
I have designed this course for regular Excel users who want to boost up their office productivity, especially for professionals who make stunning and dynamic reports every day.
But if you are already known with Excel Pivot table but want to get used to with Excel 2016 Pivot table features, then this course is also for you. This course will give you a simple but powerful introduction to the most powerful tool in Excel.
Feel free to take a look at the free previews of this course. I hope this course will change your view about Excel Pivot Table. Enjoy the course and thanks for reading.