The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the AWS platform. Join this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- System Operators
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS SysOps concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
Recommended AWS and General IT Knowledge and Experience
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following knowledge and experience:
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Course taken: System Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
This course is delivered through:
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts Within Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions