Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre sales engineer, solutions engineer or technically focused expert facing customers knowing how to speak blockchain is going to a required skill especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc.
So if your a customer facing technical sales expert focused on driving revenue then this course will help enable you get started talking blockchain. The course would also be helpful to sales executives, Technical Account Managers and IT Managers
As a past solutions engineer, pre sales engineer and professional services engineer for companies such as HP 3PAR, HDS Federal (Vion), Brocade Communications and Dimension Data one thing I know well is how to sell solutions. Blockchain is going to part of the enterprise so knowing it could be critical if your part of a high volume VAR, Integrator or Vendor.
Ill be covering the following topics to get you enabled.
1. Blockchain Technology Basics
2. Why Blockchain now?
3. Where the demand is coming from.
4. What are the Use Case for blockchain
5. Enterprise Blockchains (R3 Corda, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Quorum and Ripple)
6. Competitive Overview - Comparing the enterprise blockchains
7. Specific Verticals and Industries that are
8. Why and How of Blockchain Proof of Concepts (POC)
9. Blockchains As A Service (BaaS) (IBM, AWS and Azure)
10. Blockchain Development Overview
11. Career Paths to Blockchain
12. Demand Growth in Blockchain
13. Blockchain Certifications