Are your Dungeons & Dragons adventures getting dull? Do you want to add new elements that impress your players? If so, this is the course for you. Decades of DM experience (handling wildly different age groups and unique play styles) were focused into this course. You will gain not only new adventure ideas, but strategies for sparking inspiration and developing entire story arcs. Only a beginner level of D&D is required to understand the course material. All levels of Dungeon Masters, including those who have never run a game before, can profit from the experience imparted in this course. Exciting new ways to present your ideas will be covered. By the time you've finished this course you'll be equipped with the tools and tricks to make adventures that will make players excited for the next game. We'll get right to the heart of the key aspects to running an exciting adventure, including:
- developing immersive storylines
- running battles with a digital battle map
- enhancing any encounter with the perfect music
- crafting customized player handouts and items for your campaign
- adding visuals that will make your game easier to run and vastly more impressive
- and more!