Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal.
This is an English vocabulary course taught by me, Andreea, an English teacher for more than 10 years. You will be able to speak English using a more advanced vocabulary and to boost your English-speaking skills. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. Through a combination of 8 lessons, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. The lessons contain video, audio, and text, and there are also plenty of exercises to help you review and practise your Spoken English!
Each lesson focuses on carefully selected target words and phrases so that you can master each one and produce them accurately in your spoken English.
I believe that anything is possible. With perseverance, the right attitude, a good plan and hard work, achieving goals is not only possible, but probable. I bring the same philosophy and sense of enthusiasm to my lessons as I do to life in general. Ultimately, your objective is my objective. When you succeed, I succeed. With the right plan and your commitment, English fluency is within your reach!
My experience as an English teacher, for almost 10 years, and most recently, my role as an entrepreneur provide the framework for this spoken English course. I am a TESOL certified English teacher and I use a communicative approach with all my lessons. This unique course focuses on everyday English using real-life conversations to help you speak confidently and fluently in all situations.
What you’ll learn
- Sound fluent, confident and comfortable when speaking English
- Gain confidence in your ability to express yourself in English clearly and accurately
- Use and understand more English vocabulary that native speakers use
- Master English vocabulary and take your English to a higher level
- Produce the advanced vocabulary confidently and accurately
- A desire to improve your spoken English
- Not recommended for complete beginners
This course includes:
- 8 lectures for the target vocabulary (everyday language, informal words commonly used in spoken English, idioms and set phrases used to discuss problems, to give responses and to express an opinion about a situation, set phrases, similes or expressions used in Spoken English, a range of phrasal verbs with more formal equivalents)
- Pronunciation and training for every single word
- Speaking practice for every single word
- Future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
- PDF transcripts
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know over 100 most important advanced words in the English language that are necessary to understand real conversations.
- Master fluent and informal vocabulary you need to speak with clients and colleagues outside of work, and with students and professors outside of the classroom.
- Change how you speak English.
- Improve your pronunciation and fluency.
- Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations.
This course is for you if:
- You want fluent spoken English
- You want to sound more native-like
- You want to speak English more clearly
- You simply want to take your English to a higher level
- You want to learn advanced conversational vocabulary
- You want to understand informal English
Here are some reviews from current students:
Lesson one is a pleasant surprise. Very nice presentation, fresh voice, very nice voice. I liked the concept of lesson one. Useful new words for me/anyone not outside UK. Good job!
Great value of knowledge! Fun to do!
See you in class! :)