What is a Bank audit?
It is a procedure performed by an auditor appointed by RBI and ICAI to verify the financial statements of the banking institutions and to verify whether the bank is complying with the applicable regulatory framework or not.
It is not something which you will regularly undertake all the days of a year. Instead, for most of the auditors and audit firms, it's a one-time exercise in a year and as a result, knowledge level on the critical areas for most of the auditors will be limited.
So, several auditors and audit firms have to update themselves with the latest guidelines and provisions applicable by attending various seminars and by reading various publications.
However, many have felt the need for a one-shot course on Bank Audit and they wanted it to be handy, available in an app or website so they can prepare themselves for the audit upfront and during the course of the audit, they can refer to guidance materials.
All their wishes are going to materialize with this course!
Welcome to your course Bank Audit A Complete Study
In this course, you will get to learn about
1) What is Bank Audit?
2) Who is eligible for Bank Audit?
3) How to Approach a Bank Audit?
4) How Auditors are appointed for Banking Companies?
5) How to conduct an audit of a bank?
7) Fund Based Working Capital Facility (Concepts & Case Studies)
8) Non - Fund Based Working Capital Facilities
9) Term Loan (Concepts & Case Studies)
10) Mode OF Creation Of Security
11) Non-Performing Asset
12) Income Recognition
13) Willful Defaulter
14) Audit of Advances
15) Consortium Advances
16) Audit of Revenue Items
17) Audit of Expenses
18) Verification of Cash Balance
19) Verification of Cash Balance
20) Verification of Investments
21) Verification of Bills Purchased / Discounted
22) Fixed Asset & Other Assets Verification
This course is structured in a self-paced learning style. Requesting you to use your headphones for a better learning experience. Also, keep a notepad & pen alongside to take keynotes.
See you inside the course!
Note: This course is prepared based on audit guidelines applicable to Banks India.