Basically, the course is designed in such a way that from freshers to the working professionals at intermediate level will find it useful and be satisfied on doing this course. The course covers the entire certification program syllabus of Autodesk with the extra details. Also, quantity estimation working professionals in civil 3D are going get their workflows for measuring quantities of cut and fill volume and earthwork through volume dashboard, average end area method and material tables.
In addition, you will start building your Highways corridor learning the assemblies and understanding all the components in tool pallets in civil 3D from study material provided in resources. After, studying that small pdf you will start recognizing the road cross sections even while taking a drive on any road or highway. As the technicality behind the Highway designing is explained while doing course the workflows wont be just mechanical to you but you will connect that with real time task on project site.
In this course, pipe network theory and the pipe network designing tools are included. People who are proficient in pipe network designing but are not that good with SSA(storm and sanitary analysis), for them I have given READY design notes for storm water pipe and inlet design workflows, AND detention pond design workflow using SSA. For storm and sanitary analysis, design workflows are same just the projects are different. Quite promising !
If freshers, civil engineering students take this course, they will have a rock base to lead on the journey of Transportation domain in their profession. For working professionals, they will get their concepts clear and have advance knowledge useful for their ongoing projects, also, they will have design procedures handy with available videos if they get stuck anywhere.
Highlights of the course -
1. connect to survey data and start doing things from scratch
2. Learn analyzing surfaces to advance level
4. profiles, data band & their creation, cut and fill summary and so on
3. Learn design intersection and intersection corridor too
4. various tables and generation of reports
5. Study road components in detail and explore more assemblies through resource
6. Be able to do any grading in any infrastructure project you are given and asked to do
7. Learn quantity take offs and estimations
8. pipe network design tools
9.learn 80% of the parcel tools
10. Create your data shortcuts
This and a lot more with the contents. I am sure you will start playing with the software all by yourself with the zeal and eagerness after doing this course. ALL THE BEST !
P.S. - For discount coupons please reach me on whatsapp +919860979245. (whatsapp calls and messages only)