Welcome to The Tutomaash AutoCAD Training video—your guide to the basic to professional commands that you need to create 2D drawings and 3D models using AutoCAD.
This videos are great to get started if you just completed your initial training, or to refresh your memory if you use AutoCAD only occasionally. The included commands are grouped together according to types of activity, and are arranged to follow a general workflow.
1. Basics Review the basic AutoCAD controls.
2. Viewing Pan and zoom in a drawing, and control the order of overlapping objects.
3. Geometry Create basic geometric objects such as lines, circles, and hatched areas.
4. Precision Ensure the precision required for your models.
5. Layers Organize your drawing by assigning objects to layers.
6. Properties You can assign properties such as color and linetype to individual objects, or as default properties assigned to layers.
7. Modifying Perform editing operations such as erase, move, and trim on the objects in a drawing.
8. Blocks Insert symbols and details into your drawings from commercial online sources or from your own designs.
9. Layouts Display one or more scaled views of your design on a standard-size drawing sheet called a layout.
10. Notes and Labels Create notes, labels, bubbles, and callouts. Save and restore style settings by name.
11. Dimensions Create several types of dimensions and save dimension settings by name.
12. Printing Output a drawing layout to a printer, a plotter, or a file. Save and restore the printer settings for each layout.