Hello & Welcome to this course on AutoCAD ELECTRICAL.
Maybe it is a short course but with best tutorials available on Internet today.
As it is short duration course, for a rapid-start and quick-guide with AutoCAD Electrical. So I will only cover AutoCAD Electrical Project Menu tab & Schematic Tab tools in this course. This course contains video lectures based on different tools of Project Menu & Schematics and I will cover all the basics and important tools which you need to know while working with Projects and designing circuits using AutoCAD Electrical Software.
1. In the first video lecture I have provided the brief introduction to all the tools available in Project Tab / Project Menu and then after we will explore the 4 demo project in AutoCAD Electrical created by the Autodesk and you will also learn about PROJECT MANAGER.
2. In the second video I will show you how to create a new project in AutoCAD Electrical and How to add new drawings in project.
3. In the third video I will show you how to add subfolders in Project and how to add new drawings in Subfolders.
4. In the fourth video I will show you how to activate projects and how to add previously created/designed drawing into exciting projects using ADD Drawings option.
5. In the fifth video I will show you how to OPEN, CLOSE & DELETE Projects.
6. In the Sixth video I will show you how can you insert electrical wires in AutoCAD ELECTRICAL Software using Schematic Tab.
7. In the Seventh video I will show you how to insert electrical wires on different angles such as 22.5, 45 and 67.5 degrees.
8. In the Eight video I will show you how to interconnect different electrical components with electrical wires.
9. In this Ninth video I will show you how to work with Multiple Bus. In this video I will show youo how to insert Horizontal & Vertical Multiple Bus wiring and also how to start multiple bus from component and at last I will show you how to change the horizontal & vertical spacing between wires in this video.
10 This is the Tenth video and now I will show you how to insert Ladders and how to add and remove rungs.
11. In this Eleventh video I will show you how to insert Connectors and Add spacers & breakers while inserting connectors.
12. In this twelve video I will show you how to insert JIC Schematic Tools & Symbols from Icon Menu.
13. In the 13th video I will show you how to insert a symbol multiple times in AutoCAD Drawings.
14. In this video I will show you how to link different electrical components with dashed lines.
15. Now in this fifteenth video I will show you how can you edit electrical symbols while circuit designing. I will show you how to move, copy and align symbols in AutoCAD Electrical.
16. In this video I will show you how to delete electrical symbols using the tools DELETE COMPONENT.
17. In this video lecture I will show you how to insert a pre-build electrical circuit into drawing using CIRCUIT BUILDER.
18. In this video I will show you how to cut, copy and paste circuit into drawings using circuit clipboard.
19. In this video I will show you how to insert wire numbers in drawings.
20. And, in this last video I will show you how to insert PLC's in AutoCAD Drawings.
So welcome to this course on AutoCAD Electrical and I hope you will enjoy learning something new and develop a new skill with this course. I use AutoCAD only for teaching and following my passion for designing. Never contact me for any professional or business advice/work. I am not a professional designer and I don't have any interest for professional projects(drawings) and I never involve in any professional work. I have just learn this software to develop my passion towards my interest in designing and drafting and I am sharing content because many students like me, face problems so I just try to provide them solution in easiest way.