>>> Make Your Own Arduino Car Parking Assistant in a Step by Step Manner, learn and have fun Practicing Arduino <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
4.2 Star | More Than 2000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
Welcome to this course.
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Arduino Car Parking Assistant at home using Ultrasonic Sensor and set the distance at which you want to be alerted while parking, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component is, why we use it, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the basics of Arduino and ending with distance measurement Ultrasonic Sensor.
You will know what is the actual working principle of distance measurement, what is Ultrasonic Sensor and how to interface - wiring -and code it correctly so that you can control the distance at which you want your alarm system to fire indicating that you are really close to a wall or an object, make your Arduino Powered Car Parking Assistant system and initiate alarm action will seem really easy after taking this course.
After this course, you will be able to make your homemade very own Arduino Car Parking Assistant and the choice is yours to use it and apply it with any application that comes in your mind that might include:
- Level Measurement
- Door Closing Mechanism
- Height Measuring
All connections are explained in details, and you can choose the type of output and the range at which the alarm will alert you that you are close to a wall while parking or an object.
We are going to set the desired distance inside the code using an Arduino. The Sensor will take care of the distance calculation values with the help of Arduino Board and some coding that will be explained in much details.
Goal From This Course:
- Make your own Arduino Car Parking Assistant that works efficiently and effectively.
What you will learn in this Course
- How to make Arduino Car Parking Assistant.
- How to Deal with Distance Sensors Using Arduino.
- How to set an alarm Action depending on the data that you take from Ultrasonic Sensor.
- How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and Ultrasonic Sensor.
- What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects?