What makes a great leader? What daily actions can you take to grow personally and professionally?
Take it from a Marine Corps Veteran I will cover 7 Habits that will help you to become an Outstanding Leader.
There are specific Habits you can follow that will allow you to lead not only in your professional life but also in your in personal life:
● Habit #1: I will cover the one thing you can do every day that builds confidence and immediate success.
● Habit #2: Moving through your day, you’ll face opportunities to put your core values to action when you make decisions. In this section, we’ll cover how to choose your values.
● Habit #3: You’ll discover how to exercise your creative muscle, so you’ll be able to think and lead in new ways.
● Habit #4: Working with a team can be challenging work. It is important to remain mindful, authentic, and trusting of others in order to create a cohesive team. We’ll cover how to do that in this section.
● Habit #5: In order to build a team that gels well, you need trust. We’ll discuss 4 ways you can build trust as a leader.
● Habit #6: We’ll look at the important concepts of authenticity, self-compassion, and communication.
● Habit #7: Strong leadership needs strong mental and physical toughness. I will cover some ways to exercise your mind and body.