About This Class
Think of this course as the express guide to write a Business Plan that is better than 90% of all plans out there. This course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools to write a business plan. And this all in 30 minutes!!! This may be the best 30 minutes you will spend this year.
This Course has been designed to enable you to become ready to start writing your business plan, in less than an hour!
What will you learn?
The 10 questions that each business plan must answer. Here and handful of examples
What is your product / service
What is your market?
How is the team?
What are your financial projections?
Final tips to write a strong business plan
Why take this course?
· Improve your skills, and increase your change of writing a business plan that gets funded.
· You will be able to write a business plan that you are proud of
· You will understand the 10 different questions each business plan must answer
· You will learn from an experienced entrepreneur and educator
· It's short, effective and practical.
· It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
· You will get tools and tips that you will love.
How will this help you?
· You will be able to write a business plan better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
· You will go prepared to write the business plan of your business.
· You will feel more confident about how to write your business plan
· You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under "Professional Development" 10 Questions each business plan must answer, Udemy, Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
· What you will learn will make you effective and successful :)
Who is behind this course?
I am a university teacher (Yonsei Korea), Entrepreneur, Project Manager, and enjoy teaching. I have an MBA from London Business School.
This course is specifically for:
· People who want to learn how to write a business plan – better than 90% of the people
· Beginners, people without any much experience or knowledge on how to write a business plan.
· Students, Managers, Entrepreneurs, Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and basically anyone interested in starting their own business and want to attract funding.
· People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
· People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
This course is not suitable for:
· People that prefer quantity over quality.
· People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
· People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course
· People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
· People who want to learn about less popular or specific methodologies on how to create cash flow statements, or idea generation.
1. You will write a business plan that is better than 90% of all plans
2. Entrepreneurship is a core skill in the business world. Writing a business plan is a crucial step, and allows you to accelerate your career
3. This course doesn’t give the money to for your business. But it will give you the solid foundation and is key to preparation for further fund raising.
4. Knowing about how to write a business plan, will allow you to attract funding and will help you prepare for your life as an entrepreneur.
5. You will enjoy this course, here are some examples of what people say about my work with them in the past
What other students wrote about me:
“Hans was my professor in strategic management and entrepreneurship in Yonsei University, in Seoul. Attending these courses enabled me to find a job in this field. Hans has great teaching skills and a valuable experience that he delivers very well to his students. He could bring us to adopt a strategic way of thinking with multiple perspectives. Besides, Hans is very responsive and always willing to help. I really recommend him.. -Solene Moitry "
"Hans was my professor of "Entrepreneurship and Strategy" during one semester this year. I have to say that this class was one of the best I ever had. Indeed, the content was very interesting and Hans made it even better. He explained us things with well known examples and very interesting shows. Moreover, he always knew how to make the class lively and dynamic by pushing people to express what they thought. I also really liked the way Hans structured the class throughout the semester and I think that it the best way to learn how to become an entrepreneur! -Arnaud Girard”
“I cannot recommend Hans enough! He was an amazing lecturer during my time at Yonsei University. He taught was able to project his knowledge in such an interesting way, which made the learning experience enjoyable. Prior to this class I had no background knowledge of anything business related. Hence, It is amazing that after his short three week class, I have learnt so much. Hans is definitely one of the best lecturers I have ever encountered, if not, the best. – Elizabeth Nguyen”
“Hans was my professor in in Yonsei University, in Seoul. Attending these courses enabled me to find a job in this field. Hans has great teaching skills and a valuable experience that he delivers very well to his students. He could bring us to adopt a strategic way of thinking with multiple perspectives. Besides, Hans is very responsive and always willing to help. I really recommend him – Yassine Benjelloun”
Join me and start learning how to write an excellent business plan. You will learn about all the sections that are needed, the questions to be answered, and will enable you to become more successful in your business. We will go cover all 10 questions from the product description, to competition, finance, and funding. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become and start writing your business plan with confidence.
My Pledge to You (both current & future students)
1. Students First. The first objective is for you to enjoy and learn. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Yes, this is a premium course – but this is only to make sure people are serious. I am professor and just want to share more of my content with you. Students are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience.
2. 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
3. Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your coach. If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
4. Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 2 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.